Environmental science of climate, carbon, and energy
"Carbon dioxide is the right villain,"
says Caldeira, "insofar as inanimate objects can be villains."
Last Updated 11 Sep 2012
- Ken Caldeira
- Department of Global Ecology
- Carnegie Institution of Washington
- 260 Panama St.
- Stanford, CA 94305
phone: (650) 704-7212
- How far can we push the planet? Ken Caldeira (3:52)
- Climate change and low-carbon electricity: Ken Caldeira (2:52)
- Crop yields in a geoengineered climate: Julia Pongratz (4:02)
- Caldeira Lab Videos
- Check out videos made for Near Zero